ADT Protects You The Best: Discover Home Security Packages Today
Are you looking to protect your family? Look no further than ADT, America's largest and most trusted provider of home security systems and security monitoring. For decades, ADT has helped protect homes and families just like yours. With 24-hour security monitoring and the leading security technology, ADT can deliver you the security service you deserve.
Don't wait for something bad to happen before you get a home security system.. Some people choose to get a home security system when crime rates go up in their town or city. Others choose to install a security system AFTER they or a neighbor have been a victim of burglary. Why not get ADT monitoring today?
Help protect your family and property — learn more about ADT local deals, or call 1-877-254-9566.
ADT technicians provide convenient installation
When you decide that it's time to secure your home — and now is a better time than ever — schedule an installation time that's convenient for you. An ADT technician will come to your home and install your home security system, show you how to operate it and answer any questions you may have about ADT monitoring.
ADT has 6,000 service technicians nationwide who all together install more than 80 security systems per hour. What does this mean for you? Depending on your location and technician availability, it means you can have your home security system up and running as soon as tomorrow!
ADT is there for you and your family 24/7
Some home security systems are nothing more than an alarm. ADT offers much more with home equipment monitoring.
With ADT, your home security system is remotely monitored at all hours of the night and day. This means that if your system detects a threat to your safety, it relays a signal to one of ADT's eight monitoring centers. Each center is staffed with professional security specialists who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get you emergency assistance when you need it most.
Why get a home alarm system?
Avoid becoming a statistic:
- A burglary occurs in the United States every 14 seconds. ADT equipment makes it more difficult for criminals to break into your home undetected.
- 85% of break-ins occur through a primary door. ADT helps protect your main entrances. If someone forces a door open, your alarm sounds and your home security system notifies ADT.
- Most burglaries occur in the middle of the day while people are at work. ADT guards your home 24/7.
- Most burglars spend just 8-12 minutes in their victims’ homes. ADT's high-decibel alarm and rapid emergency response significantly reduce a criminal's window of opportunity.
Why else are you looking to get a security system?
- You want to help protect valuable property within your home.
- You want to help protect your family.
- You want to be able to leave your home knowing that it's secured. You want peace of mind.
- You want members of your household to be able to call for assistance in emergency situations.
- You want to help protect your pets.
- You want to contribute to a safer neighborhood that discourages crime in your area.
ADT protection extends beyond burglary monitoring
Most people get a home security system to protect themselves and their families from burglary. But that's not the only protection ADT offers:
- One touch access: Contact your local police, fire or medical agency by pressing a button on your wireless digital keypad.
- Fire detection: Upgrade your system to include heat and smoke detectors to protect your home and family from fire.
- Carbon monoxide detection: Get instant notification when your home possesses unsafe levels of carbon monoxide gas.
- Flood detection: Add optional water sensors to flood-prone areas of your home to get early warning of flooding.
Ask your installation technician about adding these detection services to your base security package.
Choose the security package that's ideal for your home
Unlike some home security providers, ADT doesn't just offer a one-size-fits-all solution. ADT offers five security packages, each of which has different equipment and features:
- Essentials Plus, with Two-Way Voice
- Total Protection, with CellGuard®
- Total Protection Plus, with CellGuard® and Two-Way Voice
- Pulse® Premium Protection
All home security packages come with wireless home security system components, ADT's Quality Service Plan and 24-hour monitoring from ADT's nationwide monitoring platform.
Call today for your phone consultation with a security specialist
Getting a security system is a practical investment. But if you're like most people, you have questions about security service. Home security consultants are standing by to take your call, address your concerns and recommend a security solution that best fits the needs of you, your home and your family. What's stopping you from protecting the things you love? Call 1-877-254-9566 today.