ADT Security Solutions Arm Your Home at All Hours
ADT isn’t just America’s #1 home security provider. It’s also the largest provider of 24/7 electronic security services in North America. ADT services more than six million customers in the business, government and residential realms. With more than 130 years of experience, ADT Security has become the provider you can rely on.
Order an ADT security system today to prepare for tomorrow.
ADT security solutions for business corporations
The six million customers that ADT serves cover a wide range of needs. When you order an ADT security system, you’re ordering from the same company that helps protect:
- 50% of the top 50 U.S. national and regional bank holding companies.
- 19 of the 30 busiest U.S. airports, and 72 of the nation’s mid-size and large airports.
- All federal courthouses in America.
ADT even helps protect the White House, the Pentagon and Fort Knox. It’s clear why so many people choose ADT Security: committed customer service, great technology and a rapid response when you need it. Call 1-877-498-0733 to learn more about ADT security systems.
ADT home security is affordable
You don’t want to add another hefty bill to your stack. With ADT, you won’t have to. ADT monitoring starts for less than a daily cup of coffee — about $1 a day. No other provider gives you the high-quality service and equipment that ADT does for a price like that.
ADT security systems
ADT is the company that’s always ahead of the curve. It’s important that criminals never have the advantage. Just when they think they do, ADT innovates. For example, ADT invented Anti-SkimTM technology for banks to put on their ATMs after criminals created “card skimmers” that read your card’s information.
ADT brings that same commitment to excellence to your home. With things like ultra-sensitive, infrared motion detectors, wireless doorway sensors, and keychain remote controls, you can arm your home with technology that makes it hard for burglars to get inside.
ADT security systems are the product of consistent innovation
When ADT was founded in 1874, it was originally a telegraph company. However, ADT began developing electric Call Boxes for warehouses and other businesses in the late 19th century and started exploring home security technology during World War II.
In the 1970s, ADT developed what would later serve as the foundation of its customer monitoring platform. ADT now operates a monitoring network that responds to more than 93,000 alarm signals a day.
Over the next few decades, ADT grew to become the #1 security solutions provider on the market. ADT holds that crown today and is stronger than ever.
When you order an ADT alarm for your home, you’re aligning your family with a company you can trust. Take advantage of ADT’s vast knowledge, experience and expertise. Get the top security solutions for your home by calling today.
ADT has advanced technology and equipment
Each ADT security system features several products that help protect you from emergencies. Your ADT alarm includes:
- Infrared Interior Motion Detector, which monitors the motion inside your home.
- Manual Police, Fire and Medical Alarms, which gives you instant access to an ADT Customer Monitoring Center.
- High-Decibel Alarm, which can help notify you or your neighbors to an intruder, as well as help scare the intruder away.
- Digital Keypad, which lets you control your entire ADT alarm from one location.
- Three Points of Protection, which notify you when a door or window opens.
- Yard Sign and Window Decals, which help broadcast the fact that you own an ADT security system.
- Keychain Remote, which lets you arm and disarm your ADT alarm away from your digital keypad.
- Backup Battery, which automatically supplies power to your ADT alarm when there’s a power outage.
- Quality Service Plan, which covers the repair or replacement costs for defective equipment.
You can also choose from a variety of upgrades for even more protection. To get started with this technology and more, contact an ADT agent right now.
Contact ADT Home Security to learn more
ADT Security cares about your family’s safety and is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ADT offers unique services to give you the attention you deserve.
ADT fast facts:
- ADT employees are specialists on security solutions and are always there to answer your questions.
- ADT offers new customers a FREE consultation.
- ADT helps protect the White House and the Pentagon.
- ADT works with about 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the U.S.
- ADT responds to over 50,000 crimes in progress a year.
- An ADT alarm could help you save up to 20% on homeowner’s insurance.
- ADT security systems are wireless and easy to use.
- ADT is a valuable source of information for general safety tips.
Get started today with ADT, the nation’s best home security provider. Take the first step and call a specialist for your FREE consultation.
We'll Call You!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!